NID Recruitment 2018
- Apply Date - 4.Dec.2018
- Advertisement - Click here...
- Notification - Click here...
- Last Date - 27.Dec.2018
- Total Post - 02
- Online Apply - Click here...
NID Recruitment 2018
Total No.of Posts :- 02 Posts
Name of Posts :-
1. Technical Assistant : 01 Posts
2. IT Engineer : 01 Posts
Technical Assistant :
Salary : Rs. 38,089/- Per Month
Experience : 1 - 5 years
Job Location : Ahmedabad,Gandhinagar.
Educational Qualification :-
a. TECHNICAL 2. ASSISTANT – AUDIO VISUALS (AUDITORIUM / SEMINAR HALL / PRESENTATION HALLS / BOARD ROOMS)
1. Educational Qualifications: Diploma/ Degree in Sound Engineering from reputed institute.
2. Experience: At least 03 years experience in managing and maintaining Audio-Visual equipment in a reputed educational institute / corporate / multinational company / government organisation.
3. Desirable: Day to day maintenance, preventive and curative maintenance of AV equipments
4. Remuneration: Pay Level – 4 in the 7th CPC (Approximate Gross Emoluments at minimum of the scale will be Rs. 38,089/-
b. TECHNICAL ASSISTANT – PRINT LAB:
1. Educational Qualifications: Degree /Diploma in Printing Technology from recognised university/ institute.
2. Experience: At least three years post qualification shop floor level experience in the printing industry for the Degree holders Or five years experience in case of Diploma holders.
3. Desirable: Must have operated Roland/ Heidelberg/ Komori sheetfed Machines. Working experience on screen printing or postpress operations will be an added advantage.
c. TECHNICAL ASSISTANT – CERAMIC AND POTTERY:
1. Educational Qualifications: SSC pass with formal skilled based training/certificate course in pottery/ceramics from the reputed institute/studio
2. Experience: At least one year post qualification experience in the relevant industry/ training institutes/ceramic studio or designers.
3. Desirable: Artisans from the potter family with formal skilled based training will be
3. Desirable: Familiarity with VMware/ Hyper-V products and IBM SAN virtualization and NAS, Strong understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server, DNS, DHCP, Switching and Routing with CLI, Cloud Solutions, LANs and WANs, Routers, Switches, Wireless and Firewalls, Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/2016 Administration: Install, Configure and Manage, Microsoft troubleshooting skills and tools including OS Hardening and Vulnerability assessment, Knowledge of Linux systems, Backup Technologies, Anti-virus, Compliance/ Patch Management, MS SQL, MySQL would have advantage
Stay Connected with us on : http://rojgarseva.org/