Laxmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2018
- Apply Date - 8.Dec.2018
- Advertisement - Click here...
- Notification - Click here...
- Last Date - 30.Dec.2018
- Total Post - 01
- Online Apply - Click here...
Laxmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2018
Total No.of Posts :- 01 Posts
Name of Posts :- Probationary Officer
Educational Qualification :- Any Graduate
Experience :- Fresher
Job Location :- Across India
Other Qualification Details :-
Education Qualification as on December 1, 2018: Graduates who secured minimum of 60% (First Class) and studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern)
General Instruction :-
2. Admission to the online examination will be purely on provisional basis, based on the declaration made by the candidate, regarding fulfilling of eligibility criteria.
3. Candidates called for the group discussion / personal interview will be required to produce all original documents relating to age, educational qualification / technical qualification and experience certificates as well as attested copies of their certificates in support of their eligibility, failing which their candidature will be rejected.
4. Printout of the application should be kept with the candidate for their reference and shall not be sent to the Bank.
5. Multiple applications for the post will be rejected.
6. The candidates called for the online examination / Group Discussion / Personal Interview will have to appear at the respective venues at their own cost. Bank will not provide Traveling Allowance / Halting Allowance under any circumstances.
7. Candidates willing to work anywhere in India should only apply.
8. No request for change of test center / date / session for examination shall be entertained at any stage.
9. Candidates are required to apply through online mode only. Any other form of application is not permissible.
10. Canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification of candidature.
11. The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, extension of test timings, postponing the test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conduction body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
12. Candidates are advised to register well before closing date of online application to avoid the last minute rush when there is a possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to login on account of heavy load on the Bank’s server.
13. The decision of the Bank with regards to all aspect of recruitment is final and binding on the candidates.
b. Closing date for online registration: Sunday, December 30, 2018
c. Call letter download One week before the exam date
d. Tentative date of online examination: Sunday, January 20, 2019
Age limit :- Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 28 years. Candidate born between December 2, 1990 and December 1, 1998 (inclusive of both Dates) are eligible to apply
Application Fees :- The applicant shall pay exam fee of `700/- through online mode and no other mode of payment is permissible. The exam fee once paid is neither refundable nor adjustable against any other recruitment process.
Selection Process :- Selection will be on the basis of performance in the Online Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Those candidates who come out successful in the Online Examination shall be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview thereafter. The Bank reserves the right to make required modification in the selection process.
How to Apply :-
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
a) Go to the application website:
I. Go to the page careers.lvbank.com.
II. Click on the ‘View Notification’ to download and carefully read the detailed notification.
III. Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link to register.
b) For New Application – Click on the ‘Register’ Link. This will open the first page of the new application.
c) First Page of the Application – Fill the basic details such as Name, Mobile No, Email Id, Gender, and Date of Birth as required in the form. Check the filled details carefully before clicking the ‘Submit’ button, as you will not be permitted to make changes in the application later.
d) Registration Completed’ E-mail / SMS will be sent to your registered email ID and mobile number with the application number. This application number along with your DOB will allow you to login further to complete your registration / print registration slip before the due date.
e) Login Again – On the screen shown, click on the ‘Login’ button. You will be shown a link which will ask you to login again. Proceed with the login procedure by using the application ID and DOB, which will open the second page of the application form. (Note: If you wish to complete your application later, you can leave the page. You can fill the second page of the application later, on or before the Last Date of submission of application, by going to the application website again and logging in as registered candidate using your application number and DOB.)
f) Filling of details in the subsequent pages - Fill up all the required information on the screens (which are in fact the subsequent tabs of the on-line form) with personal identification details, etc. Candidates should take utmost care and furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application.
g) Please confirm all the details entered by you before clicking the ‘SUBMIT’ Button or else go back to edit the details. Once the details are submitted here, no changes will be allowed at subsequent stages.
Stay Connected with us on : http://rojgarseva.org/