NIACLAO(The New India Assurance co.Ltd) Recruitment 2018
- Apply Date - 8.Dec.2018
- Advertisement - Click here...
- Notification - Click here...
- Last Date - 26.Dec.2018
- Total Post - 312
- Online Apply - Click here...
NIACLAO(The New India Assurance co.Ltd) Recruitment 2018
Total No.of Posts :- 312 Posts
Name of Posts :- Administrative Officer
Educational Qualification :- Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, CS, ICWA, CA, LLB, LLM, MBA/PGDM, M.Com
Salary :- Rs. 32,795 - Rs. 62,315/- Per Month
Job Location :- Across India
Other Qualificaion Details :-
1 .Post Name: Administrative Offcer (Generalists & Specialists)
2. Dscipline: Company Secretary -02, Legal - 30, Finance & Accounts -35 Generaists -245
3. Emoluments & Benefits: Basic pay of Rs. 32,795/- in the scale of Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)- 62315 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs.51,000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers. Other benefits such as coverage under National Pension System governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. shall be as per rules. The Officers are also entitled for Company’s / leased accommodation as per norms. The salary scales are due for revision w.e.f Aug 2017.
4. Educational Qualification (as on 01.12.2018):
a. Generalists: A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
b. Specialists: A candidate must possess the minimum qualification as follows. The qualification should be from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government
i. Company Secretary - ACS/FCS from ICSI and Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60%
ii. Legal - Graduate/Post-graduate in Law with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD)
iii. Finance & Accounts - Chartered Accountant (ICAI) and Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) Or Cost and Management Accountant (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, earlier known as ICWAI) and iv. Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) Or MBA Finance/PGDM FINANCE* with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) Or M.COM with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD)
2. Phase-I Online Examination (Objective) 30th Jan 2019
3. Phase-II Online Examination (Objective + Descriptive) 2 nd Mar 2019
1. The possibility for occurrence of some problem(s) in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to other centres or conducting another examination if considered necessary. Decision of the
2 .While applying on-line for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
3. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.Applicants are advised to register online themselves and to keep their e-mail id active during the recruitment exercise. The candidates should give their mobile number in the application form for SMS service from the company. Please note that the e-mail id and mobile numbers are to be kept active during the exercise.
4. Admission to Online Tests will be purely provisional without verification of age / qualification / category (SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/XS) etc. of the candidates with reference to documents.At any stage if falsification of caste certificate is noticed, the candidature will stand cancelled automatically.
1 .Candidates to go to the Recruitment Section of Company’s website http://newindia.co.in and click on the option \"APPLY ONLINE\" which will open a new screen.To register application, choose the tab \"Click here for New Registration\" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
2. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing \"SAVE AND NEXT\" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the \"SAVE AND NEXT\" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
3. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the \'Validate your details\' and \'Save & Next\' button.
4. Modify details, if required, and click on \'FINAL SUBMIT\' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
Stay Connected with us on : http://rojgarseva.org/