AAI Recruitment 2018
- Apply Date - 18.Dec.2018
- Advertisement - Click here...
- Notification - Click here...
- Last Date - 18.Jan.2019
- Total Post - 26
- Online Apply - Click here...
AAI Recruitment 2018
Total No.of Posts :- 26 Posts
Name of Posts :- Senior Assistant
Educational Qualification :- Diploma
Experience :- 2 - 5 years
Salary :- Rs. 14,550 - Rs. 33,500/- Per Month
Job Location :- Panjim/Panaji , VascoDagama , Anand , Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Gandhidham, Gandhinagar, Ahmednagar, Akola, Amravati, Aurangabad, Buldhana, Chandrapur, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Katni
2. Experience Two years (2) retevant experience in the concerned discip tine .
2. The candidate should crosscheck the information furnished in the application form before finally submitting the Same as no Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to correction would be possible later. disqualification and Airports Authority of India will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong /false information. The eligibility with respect to age and educational qualification will be determined as on 30.11.2018.
3. The candidates whose result for final year examination is awaited are also allowed to appear in the computer based/online examination subject to the condition that they have to produce the final result at the time of document verification.
4. Wherever CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the candidates will have to produce documept indicating equivalent percentage of marks as per norms adopted by the Board/ University/ Institute at the time of document verification. Appointment to above mentioned post is subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria and successfully passing all modules of Basic Training Course.
5. Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous bodies must produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer at the time of documents verification. In case, the candidate fails to produce the NOC, his/her candidature will not be considered.
6. Candidates belonging to SC/ST will have to produce his/her Valid Original Caste certificate as per the Govt. of India format issued by the Competent Authority, along with self- attested copy of the same at the time of documents verification failing which his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will not be considered for further selection process.
7. The OBC Candidates availing reservation will have to produce Valid original OBC Certificate with \"Non Creamy Layer Status\" in the prescribed format issued by the Government of India along with self-attested copy of the same at the time of documents verification failing which his /her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will not be considered for further selection process.
8. The candidates have to appear for the computer based/online examination, for the above post at their own expenses. The education and other qualifications must be obtained from Govt. Recognized Institutions/ Universities as per statutes. In case of Ex-Servicemen, the applicant should upload scanned copy of Discharge Certificate.
b. Before registering/ submitting applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
c. Valid E-Mail ID: The E-Mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered.
d. All Correspondance Regarding this recruitment shall be made on registered E-Mail ID including E-Admit Card for appearing in online Examination.
e. While applying on-line, candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size color photograph & signature in format jpg or .jpeg file only.
f. Scanned copy of all relevant certificates/ documents/ details relating to eligibility criteria viz., educational qualification, caste certificate, domicile certificate, and discharge certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen etc. for submitting on line application form.
d. The scanned soft copy of relevant document (as applicable) between 50 KB -1000 KB in format. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 1000 KB.
e. The candidates should ensure the completion of Step-I, II and Ill of the registration, final submission and online payment of application fee by stipulated date and time.
f. After applying online, candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the System with Unique Registration Number and Password, which may be retained for future reference.
g. Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications 15.12.2018 at 1000 Hrs.
Last Date for submission of On-Line Application 18.01.2019 up to 2359 Hrs
Stay Connected with us on : http://rojgarseva.org/