Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
- Apply Date - 20.Dec.2018
- Advertisement - Click here...
- Notification - Click here...
- Last Date - 14.Jan.2019
- Total Post - 21
- Online Apply - Click here...
Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
Total No.of Posts :- 21 Posts
Name of Posts :- Sports Person
Salary :- Rs. 19,900 - Rs. 29,200/- Per Month
Experience :- Fresher
Job Location :- Across India
1. Level in 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix: Level — 2 - 19,900/-, Level — 3 - 21,700/-, Level — 4 - 25,500/-, Level — 5 - 29,200l/-
2. Sport & Position/Event/ Category:
a. Athletics (Men) - 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m, 1500m, 110m Hurdles, 400m Hurdles, 5000m, 10000m, 3000m steeple chase, Pole Vault, Triple Jump, Discuss Throw, Shotput, 20Km Walk
b. Athletics (Women) - 100m ,200m, 400m, 800m, 100m Hurdles , 400m Hurdles, Long Jump, High Jump, Triple Jump, Pole Vault, Discuss Throw, 3000m steeple chase, 20Km Walk, Heptathalon
c. Boxing (Men) - Light Fly 49Kg,Fly Weight 52 Kg, Light Weight 60Kg, Light Heavy 81 Kg, Heavy 91 Kg & Super Heavy 91 + Kg
d. Body Building (Men) - 55Kg, 60Kg, 70Kg, 85Kg & 100Kg
e. Chess (Men) - FIDE Rated Player rating above 2350
f. Cycling (Men) - Time Trial Rider-1KM, Sprint, Scratch Race, Individual Pursuit- 4Km, Point Race, Kerin Race
g. Swimming (Men) - 50m,100m, 200m Backstroke! 1500m Freestyle / 50m, 100m, 200m Butterfly / 200m, 400m (individual Medley)
h. Table Tennis (Men) - Singles Player
i. Weightlifting (Men) - 56Kg, 62Kg,69Kg, 85Kg & 94 Kg
3. Qualification: Sportsperson must possess the minimum educational qualification, as applicable to the post to which the sportsperson is to be appointedThe minimum educational qualification required for recruitment in the Railways : (i) For post in Level 2 & 3 of 7th P.0 Pay Matrix 12th Pass (+2 stage) (ii) For post in Level 4 & 5 of r P.0 Pay Matrix — Graduation
1 . Photostat copy of the certificates in support of age, community, educational qualification. Sports achievements. original Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft for necessary proof for claiming fee relaxation should be enclosed along With the application form. All the Photostat copies of the certificates should be self-attested , Certificates in languages Other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in EnglishJHindi, For serving employees and staff of quasi administrative offces Of Railway Organisations.
2. No Objection Certificates\" and bonafide certificates. giving the length Of regular service etc , from the employer should be attached and the application should be forwarded through proper channel, Candidates belonging to Minority Community and Economically Backward Classes should enclose documentary proof in support of their claim
Important Dates :-
2. Closing date and time for residents of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu Kashimir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi sub-division of Champa, District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands and Candidates residing abroad. - 29-01-2019 at 17.00 Hrs
1. The candidates, who apply in response to this notification and are found eligible for consideration for appointment against sports quota. The candidates admission at all Stages Of the recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility condition.
2. Mere issue Of call letter to the candidate Will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared. The candidate should be in readiness to appear for the trials at short notice after the last date of submission of application. The candidate shall attend the trial at the date. time and venue specified by the Railway Administration Any request for change of date, time and venue will not be entertained.
3. The candidate will have to make their own arrangements for their travel and stay at Chennai or the place indicated for a few days, while attending trial. Rallway Administration will not be responsible for postal delay or wrong delivery, if any, of correspondence, at any stage of recruitmentprocess, Railway Administration reserves the right to alter the stages of recruitment or cancel part or whole of any recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
How to Apply :-
1. Download the application form from the website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in Application in the prescribed format, complete in all respects along with all the enclosures should be sent to the following address, in a cover, duly superscribing or APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA (OPEN ADVERTISEMENT) FOR THE YEAR 2018-19. The Deputy Chief Personne10fficer or R& W, personnel Department, Southern Railway Headquarters Office, Park Town, Chennai -600 003. Application withoutthe superscription Will be liable for rejection. Applications sent by courier not be acknowledged. However, the agencies can drop the applications in the box kept in the office premises.
2. Filled-in applications can also be directly dropped in the box kept in the office premises at the above mentioned address on or before the closing date and time. Decision Of the Railway Admin istration in all matter relating to recruitment Will be final and bindinq on the candidate. (Employment Notice No. SR 01/2018 dated 15-12-2018)
Stay Connected with us on : http://rojgarseva.org/