ESIC (Employee\'s State Insurance Corporation) Recruitment 2018
- Apply Date - 21.Dec.2018
- Advertisement - Click here...
- Notification - Click here...
- Last Date - 16.Jan.2019
- Total Post - 05
- Online Apply - Click here...
ESIC Recruitment 2018
Total No.of Posts :- 05 Posts
Job Location :- Indore
Name of Posts :-
- Junior Engineer :- 03 Posts
- Assistant Engineer :- 02 Posts
1. Junior Engineer :-
Salary :- Rs. 33,630/- Per Month
Experience :- 10 - 15 years
1. Degree/DipIoma in Electrical Engineering from recognized University/lnstitution.
2. Only persons who were Jr. Engineer or above at the time of retirement from Central/State PWD Department/Central of State Public Sector Undertaking are eligible to apply.
B. Desirable Qualification: Person with working knowledge of computers viz MS Office, MS Windows, Excl etc & PERT/CPM Techniques. Preference will be given to retired Govt Engineers having experience in building, construction & maintenance over experience in otherfields like Road, Mining, Irrigation etc.
2. Only persons who were Assistant Engineer or above at the time of retirement from Central/State PWD Department/CentraI of State Public Sector Undertaking are eligible to apply.
3. Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized University/lnstitution.
4. Only persons who were Assistant Engineer or above at the time of retirement from Central/State PWD Department/Central of State Public Sector Undertaking are eligible to appIy .
1. Proof of age (Matriculation certificate or other relevant record)
2. Self-attested photocopies of Diploma/Degree & other educational educational qualifications.
3. Proof of retirement (copy of PPO or other relevant record)
4. Two recent passport size photographs (one extra affixed on application form)
5. All the certificates/ credentials & other necessary documents.
b. On selection the candidate has to submit the Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the CMO, Govt Hospital before joining the ESI Corporation. Further, he has to sign an agreement with the Regional Director, Regional Office, Indore.
2. The selection will be through a WALK-IN-INTERVIEW which wil be held on 16 January 2019, Wednesday at Regional Office- ESIC, Panchdeep Bhawan, Indore as per following schedule: Reporting time for Interview: 16 january 2019 10:00 AM Verification of documents: 16 january 201910:00 AM Onwards Timing for interview: 16 January 2019, Wednesday 11:00 AM onwards Note: No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
Stay Connected with us on : http://rojgarseva.org/